I am a fifth-year bachelor-straight-to-PhD student at South China University of Technology. My advisor is Prof. Qiong Liu. Before that, I obtained my B.E. degree in School of Software Engineering, South China University of Technology in 2015. I serve as the reviewer for several top-tier conferences, such as ICCV, CVPR, and AAAI.
I am interested in computer vision, deep learning, and machine learning. More specifically,
- Object Detection
- Image Classification
- Neural Architecture Search
Here is my CV.
- 2021.03: Paper accepted in CVPR 2021.
- 2020.08: Win Honorable Mention in VisDrones Challenge 2020 held at ECCV 2020.
- 2019.10: Visit Vision and Learning Lab at UC Merced, under the supervision of Prof. Ming-Hsuan Yang.
- 2018.11: Get National Scholarship for Ph.D. Students from Chinese Ministry of Education.
- 2018.09: Win Honorable Mention in VisDrones Challenge 2018 held at ECCV 2018.
| Decoupled Dynamic Filter Networks. CVPR, 2021. |
Jingkai Zhou, Varun Jampani, Zhixiong Pi, Qiong Liu*, Ming-Hsuan Yang.
pdf / video / project page / code (github)
| Scale adaptive image cropping for UAV object detection. Neurocomputing, 2019. |
Jingkai Zhou, Chi-Man Vong, Qiong Liu*, Zhenyu Wang.
| Benchmarking a large-scale FIR dataset for on-road pedestrian detection. Infrared Physics & Technology, 2019. |
Zhewei Xu, Jiajun Zhuang, Qiong Liu*, Jingkai Zhou, Shaowu Peng.
| Object tracking via Online Multiple Instance Learning with reliable components. Computer Vision and Image Understanding, 2018 |
Feng Wu, Shaowu Peng, Jingkai Zhou, Qiong Liu*, Xiaojia Xie.